SezzyWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SezzyWoW Forum, Instant 80 Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application - Fury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fury

Aantal berichten : 1
Points! : 12642
Registratiedatum : 2012-10-15

GM Application - Fury Empty
PostSubject: GM Application - Fury   GM Application - Fury EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:22 am

~Name: Rasmus Carlén

~Age: 14 But im very mature unless talking "shit" with my friends, hopefully you understand what i mean.

~Country: Sweden, city: Borås

~Applying for position : Kind of Senior GM. Above normal GM ranks, controlling them and checking if everything is fine and having a Admin as my boss (Joel at the moment).

~ Skills Well, i have been GM in different servers and my longest staying as GM in a server were for a half year but i got bored of the server so i gave up. I know the basic commands and i know how to create stuffs such as Custom items and etc. And i got very many ideas. And im kinda very imaginative, that may be useful to keep players active and the servers updated with new stuffs and cool ideas.

~Experience: Been GM in some servers and admin in a server that kinda just died out but i controlled the GM team very well and banned trolling peoples ( I even gave warnings, im a kind of guy that dosent likes to ban someone but we need justice in this server).

~Small Description of who you are: Im a 14 years old deaf boy but i got ear aid which makes me able to hear, and im waiting for my scooter! Cant wait...! And im playing very much WoW and just started with Diablo III. I founded this server by Joel and i wanted to give it a try. Im very social and likes to talk more than playing kinda. And i like to see peoples having fun and enjoying, it makes me proud when i do something that many peoples enjoys it. very proud! I dislikes to be unfriendly and having a war with peoples, such as ganking etc... I DISLIKE it very much. I always trying to handle the situation very well and not to make war. Sadly many times they ignores my handling and just goes for ganking...

~Reason to take you: Because i can make this server better and more populated with my experiences and i can even increase my skills begin GM (maybe a second admin later if i gets hired) and learn myself more how peoples wants the server like and what kind of events/funs they want. And i may ask them for suggestions if they wants to change something that is bad. I will always try to handle a bad situation without rage/be a annoying guy because it always ends with war or begin very unfriendly which leads to bad feelings.

Thanks for taking your time to read this applcation.

Feel free to ask me some questions about me!

Regards Fury
Back to top Go down

GM Application - Fury
Page 1 of 1