SezzyWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SezzyWoW Forum, Instant 80 Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SoulSeeker Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSeeker

Aantal berichten : 2
Points! : 12835
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-24

SoulSeeker Application Empty
PostSubject: SoulSeeker Application   SoulSeeker Application EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:49 am

Name: Simonas

Applying for position: Game master + Event master

Skills: 2years game master and event master role.

Experience: 2-3 years on randoms servers and on old my cousin l2 and wow servers.

Small Description of who you are: Hello my name Simonas i live in Englad, doing activity like sport, runing, basketball, football, swiming and much more Smile friends call me just SoulSeeker becouse i like alot things and i'm allways active in life, in england i come with family in 2009 years becouse my country economy was terrible no job no payment and etc Sad so we moved here now i live and study here Smile playing games and do sport inspired me by swifty videos Smile thx man. Playing games normal like 2-3 hours a day i'm not nolife who play 24/7 and feel bad after old day and want start agen computer life.

Reason to take you: I can help server and owner with advertisement, ticket read, events like (Duel hero, last man stand, hide and seek, Kill gm and much more), Allways i read tickets and help ppl with problems.

Are you a mature player: Yes ofc
Can you act like a professional GM: Allways if you act like non profesional ppl disrespect you and your respect keep getting lower and lower. My language is clean i'm allways fun and not much trolling Smile so allways with me you will be fine.
You enjoy helping other players out: Ofc why not? If you not help ppl they find other gm who help more and your respect of ppl get lower. Still i don't want this happen to me so i allways help ppl in any situation
Can you be a few hours online per day, and active: 2-3 mabe 3-4 but no more Smile per day.

Last edited by SoulSeeker on Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Found a bug ;D)
Back to top Go down
Wolffie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Wolffie

Aantal berichten : 15
Points! : 12936
Registratiedatum : 2012-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SoulSeeker Application   SoulSeeker Application EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Even if you moved to england recently, your english is bad "and on old my cousin" "doing acrivity like" instead of activities, "becouse" not because "agen" not again...and so more.
So as for less than 2-3 h / day you aren't so active as most of GMs we have now do 5-6h +
In rest...idk..You do not seem very addicted to gaming. Lets wait for superior admins to see it.

Regards, GameMaster Wolf.
Back to top Go down
SoulSeeker

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: SoulSeeker Application   SoulSeeker Application EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:42 am

Wolffie wrote:
Even if you moved to england recently, your english is bad "and on old my cousin" "doing acrivity like" instead of activities, "becouse" not because "agen" not again...and so more.
So as for less than 2-3 h / day you aren't so active as most of GMs we have now do 5-6h +
In rest...idk..You do not seem very addicted to gaming. Lets wait for superior admins to see it.

Regards, GameMaster Wolf.

lol? Who cares how i write it's my language not your mabe i lazy study it .. i speak irl verry well so .. Well my addiction is sport and safe health gaming is on my top second ..

Still waiting for reply Smile and coming online agen -.-
Back to top Go down
r4al3

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2012-08-23

PostSubject: Re: SoulSeeker Application   SoulSeeker Application EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:58 am

Im pretty sure that u are good at speaking english ''irl'' Doesn't help u here since u are writing when you are talking =).
Back to top Go down
Lyucinda
[ADMIN] Lyucinda.

Aantal berichten : 16
Points! : 12948
Registratiedatum : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SoulSeeker Application   SoulSeeker Application EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 pm

I FEEL LIKE FASINATION
WHOO OOH
WHOO OOH OOH
Back to top Go down
http://sezzywow.world-servers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulSeeker Application   SoulSeeker Application Empty

Back to top Go down

SoulSeeker Application
Page 1 of 1